Mountain Bee Yard Guidelines
- The club mountain bee yard is located in Island Timberlands, Shawnigan division.
- All club members are welcome to utilize the yard.
- Space is limited.
Yard Supervisor : TBA
Assistant Super : TBA
1. New Beekeepers: All hives must be inspected for diseases by qualified beekeeper
This must be done within one week of taking your hives to the mountain bee yard.
The club will have a listing of qualified people for inspection. Please contact your Yard Supervisor for names.
2. The yard supervisor must be contacted before taking your hives to the Mountain Bee Yard. The yard supervisor is required to have your name, telephone number, email and number of hives on file.
3. Use of smoker is not allowed at the mountain bee yard at any time.
4. The person or group removing the last hives from the bee yard must bring the fencer back to the next club meeting.
Thanks for helping in keeping our Bees Safe and Healthy